Friday, June 15, 2007

Etsy

Can't understand why etsy is so slow. How could I sell like 25 paintings in April and then hardly anything since?? Bleh. Too much competition now, I'm guessing. Difficult to get noticed there.
But the forums there are so addicting. Mostly, I lurk. There are 2 sellers who post a lot that seem to be adored by others, and I just want to squash them with some scathing remarks but I keep myself in check cause, like I said, they're adored by others. I dislike self-righteousness. And projection. So many angry people in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Yes, I stopped going to the forums because I didn't like how exclusive it was. I love Etsy and my sales have been pretty good lately (for me anyway) but it can get frustrating. However, your work is AMAZING so hang in there. If I had more $$$, I'd be buying you out. Le sigh... Maybe someday. ;)

Karen Beth
http://zazazu.wordpress.com/

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me